One adult and two children have been displaced after a fire early Friday in the 400 block of Pleasant Street, according to Lawrence-Douglas County Fire Medical. The family dog did not survive.
A fire that displaced 10 residents from an apartment building in Lawrence last week was caused by improperly discarded smoking materials, and it caused more than $263K in estimated damages, an official says.
Updated at 10:15 a.m. Wednesday, May 5: Ten occupants of an apartment building at Fifth […]
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire Medical celebrated the graduation of its 26th fire-medical recruiting class with a […]
Two men were taken into custody following a police pursuit Wednesday afternoon in Lawrence. Lawrence […]