The biggest Raven news this week isn’t what’s on the bestseller list, but rather that we’re reopening the Raven’s original 6 E. Seventh St. location for browsing on June 5! We’re happy to welcome you here starting then (in limited capacity, wearing masks) until the new location is ready!
Meanwhile, the bestseller list continues to be dominated by local pie wizard Meg Heriford, while Sarah Schulman’s monumental (and very good!) history of ACT Up New York has a strong debut. Further down the list, it seems like Raven customers are thinking about traveling again and worrying about the Supreme Court.
1. Meg Heriford, Ladybird, Collected
2. Robin Wall Kimmerer, Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants
3. Sarah Schulman, Let the Record Show: A Political History of ACT Up New York, 1987-1993
4. Maggie Stiefvater, Mister Impossible (DreamerTrilogy #2)
5. Anthony Bourdain, World Travel: An IrreverentGuide
7. Robin Marty, The New Handbook for a Post-Roe America
8. Maggie O’Farrell, Hamnet
9. Kazuo Ishiguro, Klara and the Sun
10. Amanda Gorman, The Hill We Climb: An Inaugural Poem for the Country