Note from the Times: This bestseller list comes to us straight from The Raven Book Store in Lawrence. See other editions of the list here.
Hello Lawrence! Thank you for all of your amazing support at our new location!
Last week we had a thrilling and wonderful grand-opening celebration, including a magical sold-out in-person event with Sarah Smarsh. In fact, that magic is reflected in this week’s bestsellers, which sees both of Sarah’s most recent books landing on the list.
1. Sarah Smarsh, She Come By It Natural
2. Meg Heriford, Ladybird, Collected
3. Sally Rooney, Beautiful World, Where Are You
4. Danny Caine, How to Resist Amazon and Why: The Fight for Local Economics, Data Privacy, Fair Labor, Independent Bookstores, and a People-Powered Future
5. Robin Wall Kimmerer, Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants
6. Frank Herbert, Dune
7. Sarah Smarsh, Heartland
8. Louise Penny, The Madness of Crowds
9. Missy McCoy, Paradise Cafe and Bakery Cookbook
10. Stephen Graham Jones, My Heart Is a Chainsaw