We’ve seen a lot of books become movies, and often the movie’s release causes a bump in sales. But we’ve never seen anything quite like how many people want to read Dune right now.
Happy reading, and watch out for giant worms!
1. Frank Herbert, Dune
2. Robin Wall Kimmerer, Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants
3. Shea Serrano, Hip-Hop (and Other Things)
4. Leonard Krishtalka, Body on the Bed
5. Meg Heriford, Ladybird, Collected
6. Amor Towles, The Lincoln Highway
9. David Chang & Priya Krishna, Cooking at Home
10. Hillary Rodham Clinton & Louise Penny, State of Terror