Topping this week’s chart easily is Erin McDowell’s fantastic new cookbook Savory Baking, of which we have loads of signed copies in-store!
A self-described “Lawrence girl,” McDowell is a local cookbook author known for her accessible and creative books, and this is a wonderful new addition. Stay tuned — we have more fun with Erin planned for this fall.
In the meantime, come get a copy of Savory Baking and get that oven preheated!
1. Erin Jeanne McDowell, Savory Baking: Recipes for Breakfast, Dinner, and Everything in Between
2. Sherry Kay, Benjamin Sikes, and Caleb Morse: New Guide to Kansas Mushrooms
3. Rolf Potts, The Vagabond’s Way
4. Tessa Gratton, Star Wars: The High Republic Path of Deceit
5. Celeste Ng, Our Missing Hearts
6. Sangu Mandanna, Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches
7. Danny Caine, How to Resist Amazon and Why
8. Andrew Maraniss, Inaugural Ballers: The True Story of the First US Women’s Olympic Basketball Team
9. Maggie Haberman, Confidence Man