Local baking wizard Erin Jeanne McDowell’s Savory Baking continues to find an audience, which is a wonderful thing for a wonderful book. Over the last two weeks, our good friend Erin outsold even Bob Dylan and Bono (and rumor has it we’ll have more signed copies of Savory Baking later this week).
If you still haven’t found what you’re looking for, holiday-wise, don’t think twice, it’s alright to come see us. The earlier you snag books for everyone on your list, the more likely we’ll have what you need!
1. Erin Jeanne McDowell, Savory Baking: Recipes forBreakfast, Dinner, and Everything in Between
2. Bono, Surrender: 40 Songs, One Story
3. Jon Meacham, And There Was Light
4. Bob Dylan, The Philosophy of Modern Song
5. Sherry Kay, Benjamin Sikes, & Caleb Morse, New Guide to Kansas Mushrooms
6. Danny Caine, How to Resist Amazon and Why
7. Cormac McCarthy, The Passenger
8. Louise Kennedy, Trespasses
9. Barbara Kingsolver, Demon Copperhead
10. N. K. Jemisin, The World We Make