To nobody’s surprise (at least nobody who’s worked at the Raven the past few weeks), this week’s No. 1 book by a landslide is “Embattled Lawrence 2,” the second volume in the monumental local history series. Fear not: we have lots and lots of copies left!
Elsewhere on the list, we can see the influence of our fantastic queer mixer and adult book fair in books like “Pageboy” and “This is How You Lose the Time War” showing strong sales.
1. Dennis Domer, ed., Embattled Lawrence 2
2. Rebecca Yarros, Fourth Wing
3. Kelly Barnhill, When Women Were Dragons
4. Lorrie Moore, I Am Homeless If This Is Not My Home
5. Ali Hazelwood, Love, Theoretically
6. Abraham Verghese, The Covenant of Water
7. Elliot Page, Pageboy
8. Richard Osman, The Bullet That Missed
9. Amal El-Mohtar, This Is How You Lose the Time War
10. Roxie Yonkey, Secret Kansas: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful, and Obscure