Lots of great debuts on the list this week, including some new entries from local folks Stephen T. Johnson and the Raven’s own Danny Caine. But nobody can unseat the magnificent “Embattled Lawrence 2,” which continues to hold strong at the top of the list.
Thanks for supporting the Raven and especially local authors!
1. Dennis Domer, Embattled Lawrence 2
2. Colson Whitehead, Crook Manifesto
3. B Dylan Hollis, Baking Yesteryear: The Best Recipes from the 1900s to the 1980s
5. Rebecca Yarros, Fourth Wing
6. Stephen T. Johnson, My Big Silver Rocket Ship
7. Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian, Or, theEvening Redness in the West
8. Chuck Tingle, Camp Damascus
9. Kai Bird and Marti Sherwin, American Prometheus: The Triumph And Tragedy of J. Robert Oppenheimer