Our No. 1 bestseller this week is Michael Travis’ Celebrating Kansas Breweries, but the list as a whole might as well be called Celebrating Kansas Books; Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 10 are all local books.
Congrats to all our area author-friends for making the list!
1. Michael J. Travis, Celebrating Kansas Breweries: People, Places and Stories
2. Tessa Gratton, Moon Dark Smile
3. Izzy Wasserstein, All the Hometowns You Can’t Stay Away From
4. Megan Bannen, The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy
5. Jennette McCurdy, I’m Glad My Mom Died
6. Mia Mercado, She’s Nice Though
7. R. F. Kuang, Babel
8. Ali Hazelwood, Love on the Brain
9. Taylor Jenkins Reid, Carrie Soto Is Back
10. Missy McCoy, Paradise Cafe and Bakery Cookbook