Here we are with the bi-weekly Raven bestsellers!
This week features our usual fantastic mix of local authors (1, 2, 6, 7), event books (1, 2, 6, 9), staff picks (4, 8), and a few national bestsellers (3, 4, 5, 10). Raven readers, thanks as always for your amazing taste and support for local authors!
1. Sarah Henning, Monster Camp
2. Maryemma Graham, The House Where My Soul Lives: The Life of Margaret Walker
3. Emily Henry, Happy Place
4. David Grann, The Wager
5. Rick Riordan and Mark Oshiro, The Sun and the Star
6. Chloe Cooper Jones, Easy Beauty
7. Meg Heriford, Ladybird, Collected
8. Jesse Q Sutanto, Vera Wong’s Unsolicited Advice for Murderers
9. Ross Gay, Inciting Joy
10. Tom Hanks, The Making of Another Major Motion Picture Masterpiece