Note from the Times: This bestseller list comes to us straight from The Raven Book Store in Lawrence. See other editions of the list here.
We’re still riding high on how great our 35th Anniversary Celebration was last month, and our bestseller list is too!
Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 9 were all books we did events for last month. Thank you for your support in coming to events and buying the books! Here’s to 35 more years, at least!
1. Sarah Kendzior, They Knew: How a Culture of Conspiracy Keeps America Complacent
2. R. B. Lemberg, The Unbalancing: A Birdverse Novel
3. Danny Caine, How to Resist Amazon and Why (Second Edition)
4. Lucas Bessire, Running Out: In Search of Water on the High Plains
5. Jennette McCurdy, I’m Glad My Mom Died
6. Louise Erdrich, The Sentence
7. Richard Osman, The Bullet That Missed: A Thursday Murder Club Mystery
8. Nina Totenberg, Dinners with Ruth: A Memoir on the Power of Friendships
9. Nabil Ayers, My Life in the Sunshine: Searching for My Father and Discovering My Family
10. Megan Bannen, The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy
Don’t miss a beat … Click here to sign up for our email newsletters
Latest Lawrence news:
Positive Bright Start leader retires after nearly two decades leading the early childhood center
Learn new skills and make new connections this weekend at Lawrence library’s How-To Festival
River Rat Print and Skate employees form union, finalize first contract
Person shot, killed in Lawrence was Topeka man, 20, police say
Advocate hopes Kansas governor grants clemency in murder of rapist, but holds back optimism
Dave Ranney says few people disagree with his assertion that Gov. Laura Kelly should grant clemency to Sarah Gonzales-McLinn, who slit her rapist’s throat in 2014. But when he hears opposition, he asks, “Why don’t you tell me what you think was going on in that house?”