To nobody’s surprise, Prince Harry’s record-breaking memoir tops our bestseller list this week. Worldwide, it sold more than 3 million copies in its first week, a few dozen of which came from the Raven.
Elsewhere on the list, we’re excited to see Ross Gay as part of the 5-way tie for fifth place; he’s speaking at Liberty Hall on Feb. 16. Speaking as someone who has seen Ross Gay speak a few times, you don’t want to miss what promises to be a life-affirming, hilarious, and engaging evening. We’ll be there in the back with a book table!
1. Prince Harry the Duke of Sussex, Spare
2. Aubrey Gordon, “You Just Need to Lose Weight”: And 19 Other Myths about Fat People
3. Grady Hendrix, How to Sell a Haunted House
4. Tui T. Sutherland, Moon Rising: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #6)
5. R. F. Kuang, Babel
5. Gabrielle Zevin, Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow
5. Louise Penny, A World of Curiosities
5. Leigh Bardugo, Hell Bent
5. Robin Wall Kimmerer, Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants
5. Ross Gay, Inciting Joy