Note from the Times: This bestseller list comes to us straight from The Raven Book Store in Lawrence. See other editions of the list here.
January is widely believed to be a dead time in publishing. Typically, after the blitz of big books in the Fall, the release calendar quiets down until March or so.
That doesn’t appear to be the case with Raven readers this year, though: seven of our 10 bestsellers this week are January releases. Thank you for your support!
1. Ed O’Malley and Julia Fabris McBride, When Everyone Leads: How the Toughest Challenges Get Seen and Solved
2. Grady Hendrix, How to Sell a Haunted House
3. Jane Harper, Exiles
4. Bonnie Garmus, Lessons in Chemistry
5. Prince Harry the Duke of Sussex, Spare
6. Danny Caine, Picture Window
7. Benjamin Stevenson, Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone
8. Aubrey Gordon, “You Just Need to Lose Weight”: And 19 Other Myths about Fat People
9. Ross Gay, Inciting Joy
10. Megan Kaminski & L. Ann Wheeler, Prairie Divination Oracle Deck and Guidebook