Note from the Times: This bestseller list comes to us straight from The Raven Book Store in Lawrence. See other editions of the list here.
It’s always fun for the booksellers when customers enjoy our monthly staff picks. With more than 15 booksellers on staff, we always have an eclectic mix of titles on our staff picks table and this month, we’ve shared our love for everything from middle-grade graphic novels to “smotherly” horror (and yes, smother + motherly = smotherly).
Three staff picks landed on this week’s bestseller list including “The Moth Keeper,” “Goddess of Filth,” and “Sadie.” Those are all available online and in-store for 10% off until the end of the month!
And in case you didn’t already know, this bestseller list would tell you: Raven events are back with a vengeance for our 2023 season. On this list alone, we’ve got two standout titles from science writer Adam Rutherford, a historical vampire fiction debut from Jacqueline Holland, and a local science fiction title “The Hermes Protocol,” all from our March programming. We’ve got three more events to go this month, and a full docket in April, so don’t miss out!
- Adam Rutherford, Control
2. Jacqueline Holland, The God of Endings
3. K. O’Neill, The Moth Keeper
4. Adam Rutherford, How to Argue with a Racist
5. Danny Caine, 50 Ways to Protect Bookstores
6. Chris M. Arnone, The Hermes Protocol
7. Sarah Penner, The London Séance Society
8. Darcie Little Badger, A Snake Falls to Earth
9. V. Castro, Goddess of Filth
10. Courtney Summers, Sadie