Booktoberfest is in full swing! Lawrence Public Library’s month of spooky programming kicked off last week with local author Matt Kirkland launching his new book, “Dracula Daily,” which lands at our No. 1 spot by a mile.
Elsewhere on the list, No. 7 sees another Booktoberfest author with nice sales, as Nathan Hill’s fantastic new novel, “Wellness,” has a strong first week. Catch Nathan live at the library on Oct. 17th!
2. Dennis Domer, Embattled Lawrence 2
3. David Grann, Killers of the Flower Moon
4. Lauren Groff, The Vaster Wilds
5. Rebecca Yarros, Fourth Wing
6. Marcie R. Rendon, Murder on the Red River
7. Nathan Hill, Wellness
8. R B Lemberg, Everything Thaws: A poetic cycle
9. Mona Awad, Rouge
10. Mike Yoder, My Dog Prefers Me In a Mask